Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Just a bit...









Well, it is difficult to find time to get anything extra done around the house. Todd, Olivia and I are getting along very well. It is nice to be home as a family. We love her so much. She is so beautiful and really a content baby. There are so many fun stories to share, but I will do that later. I did send out a photo show that my mom put together, but I wanted to send a couple of pictures right before I have to feed her. I am to the point that my body shows me signs when she needs to eat. :) Here are some of our favorite pictures. The picture of her in the hospital is one of my favorites. The picture of the two of us in our matching night gowns that Amber gave us. I wanted to get her daddy on the blog too.

2 comments:

Shannon B. said...

Oh my gosh, she's so beautiful, Amy!!! Congratulations! I will call and check in sometime soon, I promise. Keep sending those pictures!!

Shannon

jeff, monica, blythe and eve said...

she's a cutehead! i know you are soo proud!