Saturday, April 26, 2008

Look at our Big Girl!!!!

Doing some tummy time on Uncle Ben's bed.
Aunt Lindsay and Uncle Ben spending some time with Olivia.
Hey mom what are you doing?
This outfit is so cute on her. The Thomas family bought this cute outfit for her. She is sitting kind of silly.
Olivia's new thing is that she falls asleep with her thumb in her mouth. It is very cute.
This is Olivia waiting for the Race for the Cure. The cute hat is from Aunt Becky and cousin Caroline.
She did so well during our walk. She slept through the first part and then she woke up for the end of the race.
During the walk when we walked past the zoo they had the elephants out to greet people. They were very cute.
Ben and Lindsay got their first place together. Mommy and I went with Grammy to see their apartment. Daddy took me over to Grandma Hedges and we spent the day with her. I love to sleep on her this way.
Look how red my nose is when I first wake up.
This is Daddy feeding me since Mommy wasn't with us. Daddy didn't know that I know how to hold my bottle like a big girl.
We just love this pretty dress on Olivia. The weather was so great this week that Mommy had me wear dresses twice!
This is me first thing in the morning before Mommy takes me to "Grandma Mary's" my sitters house.

We had a pretty big week. Olivia laughed for the first time. She of course laughed for the sitter first, but as soon as we got her home Mommy acted like a complete goofball to get some giggles. Mommy has only been able to get me to laugh a couple of times, but I am sure I will be laughing more often. Olivia is quite the talker. Anytime she is spending alone time she immediately starts entertaining herself with her voice. She makes all the cooing noises that you would think a baby would make. She is so stinking cute!!!!
We thought we would share some of our precious moments with you. We love when she talks to us and to herself. We also love the fact that she is truly figuring out how to get things to her mouth. Hope you enjoy these quick clips.

No comments: