Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall Festivities

cousin Caroline and I posing
Mamaw, Aunt Becky, Grandma, Caroline, me, Daddy and Mommy
I liked the black bears that were painted along the fence line.
Caroline pulling me on the wagon.
Grandma Hedges and Mamaw Cox with me at the patch.

I love creepy crawlies. Look at this caterpillar.

I even let it climb on me.


They decided to pull me in the red wagon.
I love my Aunt Becky.


Giving Cousin Caroline kisses.







Just the three of us Mommy, Daddy and I.




Choosing the perfect pumpkin. This was the proverbial pumpkin patch.



Mamaw helping me choose a pumpkin.




Three generations!



Mamaw and I






I love Grandma's coat buttons.




Look at these beautiful colors.




My first pumpkin patch!





My first hayride!




Vikki did my hair!





Vikki let me hold a comb while I got my hair cut.



Getting bangs for the first time.




Olivia's first haircut.



She loved the big mirror that she could look at herself in.




Checking out the area where her hair was cut.




She was tuckered from her busy parade day.




Mommy and I at the parade in front of Vikki's house.




There are all kinds of people and things in this parade.




My friend Macy and I looking waiting for the candy.




Pointing to the people in the parade.



I was in my first parade (Quaker Day parade), but I pooped out.



Mamaw bought me this pretty dress for church



Mommy found some of her old dolls and I really like this one because her eyes open and shut










She shared her toys with me.



I loved playing with this 6 year old girl at Daddy's 20th year high school reunion.



I am coloring and playing while listening to Annie sing at Chateau Thomas winery.




Playing in the nursery on Sunday morning with my friend Caroline.




Even when I am sleepy I am still smiley!





I love walking around in Daddy's shoes.






I am a big girl and I love to do all kinds of reading.





I love when Grandma reads to me!




What do you think of my shades?! I have to hold my mouth like that because I am so cool.




Kissing Grandma through the window




Posing with Great Aunt Katy, Grandma and Cousin Holly




I love my grandma!





















No comments: