Saturday, July 19, 2008

6 months old!!!

This lion was so neat and it's head was huge. Of course after we left this area he started growling and you could hear it through the whole park.
She just woke up from her nap and was trying to figure out where in the world she was.
She really liked the aquarium part because she could actually get pretty close to the animals.
Daddy was feeding her sitting up so she wouldn't miss any of the action.
This is one of our favorite poses that she had from her 6 month photo shoot.



We like her mouth and toes in this picture.
As it turns out she is actually quite a ham in front of the camera.
"Who me?!"
Daddy and I before my baby dedication ceremony.
My grandma Hedges came out for my dedication.


Uncle Ben , Aunt Lindsay and Grandma Hedges trying to decide which pictures they want.
We had two full tables of family for my special day. (Uncle Brian, Cousin Caroline, Jody, Aunt Cathy, Uncle Steve and Aunt Becky is holding me)
Uncle Steve, Aunt Becky with me and Cousin Kyle.
Papaw got me to fall asleep pretty easy. Uncle Jeff is in the background.
Grandma Hedges does such a nice job of feeding me.


Caroline loves to hold me and Kyle even agreed to be in the picture.
Aunt Becky why are you kissing my feet. You are sooo silly.
Uncle Steve introduced me to balloons now I always want to grab them when I see one!
Uncle Jeff always gives me good kisses and hugs when I see him.
Mommy liked this picture so much she put it in twice! Ooops!


Daddy with cousin Caroline and a sleepy me!
Cousin Kyle was a little nervous to hold me.
Mommy and I had to get a picture together. I am soo tired though! It was a long day. Thanks Uncle Josh for getting me an outfit for my special day. Everyone loved it!
Mommy and Daddy are looking at a possible new house for us so Papaw is holding me. Hey Uncle Josh look here is another one of the dresses you sent me!
I love smiling at the camera!

Well, Olivia is now 6 months old and at her visit she weighed 15 lbs. 15 oz and was 26 1/2 inches long. She is doing great and her pediatrician says she is exactly where she should be and is doing some things ahead of schedule (sitting up). :) We couldn't be prouder of our little sweetheart. I have to say being home with her these past couple of weeks has been so incredible. I love getting to watch her figure things out, making her laugh, letting her fall sleep on me when she is taking her morning nap and just being with her. She is such a joy! Last Sunday was baby day for Olivia. This is when we say to our church family and God that we are going to bring her up to know about our savior Jesus Christ with the prayer that someday she will accept Him as her Lord and Savior. It was a beautiful day and oh my goodness it was obvious how much love she has. I have attached some pictures of her special day with the family. We did go to the Cincinnati zoo also so we have some fun video of that.

Okay so I wrote this weeks ago and am just now getting around to sending the actual blog update. Now Olivia has two new teeth working their way from the top. This time though she is really going through the teething process. She is so fussy and is having a hard time sleeping. She loves her teething ring when it comes out of the fridge. She has a stuffy nose and everything with this whole process. I think that by the time this is said and done she may end up with 3 teeth coming in on the top of her mouth. Poor baby girl! Thanks Grammy for watching Olivia the other day since Mommy couldn't get anything done at school with her not feeling so well. Mommy has to go back to work in less than a week and I think she is starting to feel a little sad about it. (This is soo true!!!) We hope you enjoy the pictures and promise to send more soon.



No comments: