Sunday, November 22, 2009

These are just some random pictures from November. Mommy is very excited because she gets to be on fall break so she gets to be home with me for 3 1/2 weeks. I can't wait to stay home more and play with Mama and Lexie. Daddy is going to stay home for a week with us too.
I love hiding in the pantry and the cabinets while Mommy cooks.
Peek-a-boo
I love my new dishes that Mama got for me. Especially drinking out of my big girl glass.
I love making silly faces! Did I mention I had some applesauce with dinner?
I like these crunchy leaves.
I was being silly and sticking my cereal under my nose!
Talking on Mamaw's phone.
"Cheese" do you like my hat.
I love to play hide and seek and I wish that I could hide in the fridge.
Mama told me to get out of the fridge.
Daddy with Lexie Bean.
Mama showing off her new sweatshirt with Lexie Bean.
I can be a little dramatic sometimes so Daddy wanted to catch it on camera.
I love my hats!!

No comments: