Saturday, November 21, 2009

Trick or Treat

It was very hard to let go of the goldfish to get a picture.


This was the first house in my neighborhood that I went trick or treating.


Daddy helped me not be scared while I was walking up to the neighbor's house.

Mommy walked up with me so I could get my candy.

Made it to Mamaw and Papaw's house.


Mamaw's letting me come in to get my goodies!

See I told you I like to eat wherever I go.

Mamaw loves giving me kisses!

See I am an angel!!

I'm showing Lindsay how funny Bob is.
Trying to get Bob to chase me.


Tug-o-war with Bob!


I love when Bob chases me into his cage.

Mommy gave me this fun fairy wand. I only took it to Uncle Ben's house.

Knocking on Aunt Lindsay and Uncle Ben's house.

Bob licked my hand and made me giggle!

I love running around with Bob he is so fun!

Uncle Ben giving me loves.

I was a sweet fairy.

Knocking on Grandma Hedges door.

Grandma Hedges giving me my first Halloween candy of 2009.

I love this cat that Grandma has at her house.

I love to eat at any house I go to and "nanas" are my favorite.

No comments: